qazwwsxedcrfvqazwwsxedcrfv

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Broken Ankh Broken Ankh

This seems a bit different to your usual style. It's nice. It seems like it could be used as a good intense background music. Also a really chill relaxed song, the sound of the waves makes it just beautiful.

10/10 Keep up the sexy work! :)

Lone-X responds:

I am broadening my horizons with experimental stuff. I play all sorts of genres with my real instruments. I thought I would add this on here because it still sounded nice even though its not my usual stuff lol. Thanks for the review!

Turn Turn

Ive missed you. It's great to see you bringing out new music. This song has that beautiful Lone X feel I've so been dying to hear something new of. This song is also super relaxing as well. Sometimes logging onto NG and seeing new music from you makes my night; This is one of those amazing nights.

Keep up the amazing work man!

(Less Than #

Lone-X responds:

haha Yeah, it felt so weird being away from newgrounds for so long. I have a lot of songs I am working on at once so it's been interesting! Thanks for the review!

Level 1 Level 1

Could imagine this music in something like mario or sonic, something retro yet kind of intense.

Love it, Keep up the good work!

Lone-X responds:

Thanks man! Maybe it will be in a video game one day.

Shields Shields

This has that beautiful Shield feel to it but in a way more dramatic sense. its beautiful.
Please do keep up the sexy work.

Lone-X responds:

Thanks for the review man! This is one of my favorite songs!

Apple of Eden Apple of Eden

GODDAMN, This was much worth the wait, still has that beautiful Apple Of Sodom sound but with a feel of awesomeness to it. Apple Of Sodom is one of my favourite songs by you and here you are just making it that sooooo much more amazing.

Keep this up

Lone-X responds:

Thanks man! If you have another one that you would want me to remake, send me a message!

Jenova Absolute 1 Piano solo Jenova Absolute 1 Piano solo

Absolutely no idea who Jenova is but that is beside the point. the point being this is amazing, the piano is done (warning: use of big word ahead) exquisitely. Keep it up.

Carol of the Bells 7 Carol of the Bells 7

Just imagining peter griffin doing his "Rendition" of this. i believe we have a winner for best christmas song remix in the entire world. Do me a favour and keep up the amazing work

The Eerie Piano The Eerie Piano

Beautifully eerie (Pretty sure that's all that needs to be said)

Revenge of the Ninja Master Revenge of the Ninja Master

Your first newgrounds upload. now this is a classic right here, even back in the fossil ages fo newgrounds you still manage to impress. You know the drill, Keep up the good work.

Lone X - Carol of the Bells Lone X - Carol of the Bells

Merry Christmas, i may be a couple of years late but still. This song is kind of bland but still amazing at the same time.

Can understand why this is the best song of 2011 for you